Tuesday, October 2, 2012



Lately I have been really into cooking. It's turned into a therapeutic release that just kinda snuck up on me. I didn't realize that I had begun to rely on it as a way to calm down after work. It's not that I am outright stressed, but I do stay pretty busy working with the kids all day long. It's been fun the past few weeks being creative in the kitchen. However, all creative ventures do not always turn out as planned. Last night I attempted Saffron-Vanilla Snickerdoodles. 

I really had to squish these guys into a ball because....

this is what dough looks like when you do not have a mixer...very crumbly!!! 


the cookies turned out to be more like biscuits but were so good!!! the ladies at my book club loved them AND gave me a good idea. Serve them with some ice cream and strawberries as a more healthy strawberry shortcake dessert! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment